ページ

Thursday, January 27, 2011

1/26 (wed) Writing Test

This is Writing Test. I couldn't to write much....

I think English Grammar is best with heightened awareness of learners learn. So, we can check to use many things. For example, word. “Word” can to check much English Grammar. And we can study then. So I think it is very important for our. I think my awareness of the English language on I did to write many things in my blog. So I could to learn in I did to write many things in my blog. And I think to change my awareness of the CMC technology in this class. So, I learned how to computer’s communications. It is very conveniences. It is same things of my awareness of the Writing changed.

I challenged to insert the many pictures. Because, I hope to became easy to see for everyone my blog. So I did to insert many pictures. Maybe my contributions are with pictures.

I did to read many other student’s Essays. And I putted my many comments in their Essay. So I couldn’t do that in fall semester. So I decision to do this semester.

[194 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment